Radio Carrum is an online Community Radio Station broadcasting from deep in the heart of the Karrum Karrum Swampland (Mordialloc to Frankston), on land traditionally owned by the Boonerwrung people of the Kulin Nation.
Radio Carrum commenced transmission at 2.30pm on Friday, 11 May 2012, with a broadcast by the students at Carrum Primary School. Since then, over ninety shows by local people from Mordialloc to Frankston, have shared their findings, passions and obsessions with Radio Carrum’s local and international audience.
You can listen to Radio Carrum anywhere in the world!
Our Worldwide Audience – Live Stream & Podcast Download (Geographic)
Australia: 45% (highest in Victoria, NSW, Queensland)
USA: 40% (highest in California, Washington, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, Missouri)
UK: 5% (highest in London)
Other: 10% (highest in Ireland, Germany, France, Canada, Japan, Spain, China, Ukraine).
You can listen to your favourite Radio Carrum broadcasts via podcast:
1. Every podcast can be located on each Show webpage – Here’s a Show List!
2. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Apple Podcasts
3. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on SoundCloud
4. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Spotify
5. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Mixcloud
6. You can search and listen on our Podcast Audio Archive (2013-15)