Radio Carrum is an online Community Radio Station broadcasting from deep in the heart of the Karrum Karrum Swampland, on land traditionally owned by the Boonerwrung people of the Kulin nation.
Radio Carrum commenced transmission at 2.30pm on Friday, 11 May 2012, with a broadcast from our Walkers Road Studio at Carrum Primary School. Since then, over eighty shows by Carrum Community Groups, local people from the Karrum Karrum Swampland and the students/teachers at Carrum Primary School, have shared their findings, passions and obsessions with Radio Carrum’s local and international audience.
You can listen to Radio Carrum anywhere in the world!
Our Worldwide Audience – Podcast Downloads (Geographic)
Australia: 55% (highest in Victoria, NSW, Queensland)
USA: 29% (highest in California, Washington, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, Missouri)
Canada: 5% (highest in Quebec)
Other: 11% (highest in UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Japan, Spain, China, Ukraine).
You can listen to your favourite Radio Carrum broadcasts via podcast:
1. Every podcast can be located on each Show webpage – Here’s a Show List
2. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Apple Podcasts
3. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on SoundCloud
4. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Spotify
5. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on Google Podcasts
6. You can search and listen on our Podcast Audio Archive (2013-15)