Radio Carrum is a Community Internet Radio Station broadcasting from deep in the heart of the Karrum Karrum Swampland, on land traditionally owned by the Boonerwrung people of the Kulin nation.
Radio Carrum is a unique platform for inspired people to present their findings, passions and obsessions. Our programming schedule includes shows by Carrum Community Groups, local people from the Karrum Karrum Swampland and the students/teachers at Carrum Primary School.
You can listen to Radio Carrum anywhere in the world!
Our Worldwide Audience – Podcast Downloads (Geographic)
Australia: 55% (highest in Victoria, NSW, Queensland)
USA: 29% (highest in California, Washington, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, Missouri)
Canada: 5% (highest in Quebec)
Other: 11% (highest in UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Japan, Spain, China, Ukraine).
Radio Carrum App
You can listen to Radio Carrum on our iPhone/iPad App. It’s available to download from the iTunes App Store – it’s Free!
You can listen to your favourite Radio Carrum broadcasts via podcast:
1. Every podcast can be located on each Show webpage – Here’s a Show List
2. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on iTunes
3. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on SoundCloud
4. Subscribe and listen to our podcasts on MixCloud
5. You can search and listen on our Podcast Audio Archive (2013-15)